Sunday, July 12, 2009

Its been a while......

yup, its been a while i've been MIA from my blog.... lolz.... sry~~~~~
juz been so caught up with so much stuff, n so lil time to do things...
haihzzzzzzz.... i'm so bad with my time managament.

finally some time for myself....
hah....
feels good....

anyway, SRY!!!!!
hahahahhaa
i know i havent been updating..
my bad ^^

errr.... not much has pass though...
but still, bz bz bz bz bz bz
oh well, will update everything by this week!!!!
WEEEE~~~~
my finger's gonna break
anyway, 2moro i'm going MALACCA~~~~
i dunno for what though
juz go along la i guess.

things i gonna update
-my brand new (WOOOOOT) comp >.<
-i didnt even update on my Olympus SW(shockproof waterproof cam) =.=
-i gonna spray my laptop... hehehe..... i'll log it here. will be done by this week
this will do to get things rolling la...
1 more week of holss~~~
so sad T_T
oh well....
anyway will update yea ^^
plz stay tune for the upcoming updates~~~~~
Ian out
*bzzzt*

No comments:

Post a Comment