Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Number 64

as of today, its been officially 64 days since i started
a whole new journey and probably the most
important decision i think i've made in my life
(besides deciding to give up pokemon TCG to buy my ps2)
but thats really besides the point

and the further i go, the more i think of the what ifs and what ofs
what if? or what of what if?
but thats really not the main thing i'm gonna talk about
seriously

well, since my 100% change in environment and location
not to mention the ppl around me and also
the conditions which now i have live by with
i guess i'm still holding out here... or am i?
lolz... of coz i am. i guess a part of me grew
not in size u dimwits. in person. i think?
or perhaps maybe not?
y am i conflicting myself?
of coz i did. but thats really besides the point
whats with the many points tonight?
argh... there i go straying off the main topic again

lets get it all down now shall we
for all those ppl out there who are busybody to
read through everything juz now, i'll finally reveal
my decision to change uni
what really happen was....
a VERY long story
so we shall skip that part

anyway i'm now here in a foreign place
no more usual jams in the morning, afternoon
and night. no more pyramid nearby or AC
but.... i like it here
surprising as it seems, i feel.....
serene
life here is simple. there are mountains around
foods cheap, and the nearest shopping mall
u get is tesco ^^ how cool is that

but thats all really besides the point
the point is, i finally think i'm picking things up
better and finally at my usual pace
i feel as if i finally came even with myself
and i'm not fighting with myself anymore
like some thing inside of me has stop conflicting
with each other and finally reached an agreement
i seriously have no clue on what it was
but now.... i feel.... i just feel......
yeah.... thats how i feel

and since 64 days has passed, lets
toast to another 1000 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment