Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ok... Fine.... So my last post is 5 months ago... Whats the big deal?

okok.... fine....
my last post is 5 months ago. i know i know
but what can u expect a busy guy like me do? O.o

sheesh.... okok.... close to 6 months... hahaha.....
my blog always ends up dead.... nice.. beautiful.. dead....
awesome ^^

anyway....
i guess i'm gonna "try" to "reboot" my blog. i dunno how though....
hahahaha.....

talking bout reboot O.o my com failed to boot up
on monday. it starts then beep once then starts beeping
like the C4 u plant in cs not to mention the "boom"
i restarted the com but same result... GG

monday and i dun have a com... i'm gonna die of boredom
thank God jim activated his streamyx d and YES!!!
the ultimate tool of GO.On.Google.Lame.Entries

cuz my imba mobo will debug and give error code
C1 was the deadly code. and finally the search has completed.
i quickly scan through the files. sweat dripping down my forehead
(ons aircond)
finally, the ultimate recipe for ressurection, after spending all my life
(5 min including registering connection)
i've found the 1 thing i needed the most

the C1 error solving recipe
shut down com(i cant even boot what to shut down)
hit power switch while unplugged to discharge static
reset CMOS jumper switch
remove motherboard battery (i didnt know mobo got battery =.=)
remove memory sticks (ram)
then put everyting back after 5 min

and...... TADA!!!!
everything back up and running.
hehehe... i was like... I PRO!!!! hahahaha ^^
oh well.. thats on monday la.
today i did turning for workshop. imba machine.
cut metal like cutting butter
Cool leh? it was actually a aluminium cylinder then cut till like that
this not final product yet. still need to make grooves

oh well.. nothing much today i guess. felt very tired and worn out 2day
i guessed everyone felt the same

well, i'll try to cover my 5 months... fine.. 6 months of inactiveness ^^
which includes:-
  • laptop paintjob (came out very nice. but could be better)
  • my imba gaming powerhorse desktop
  • new games i've been playin
  • books i've been reading ^^
  • my new drum set >.<
  • my transfer to a new uni.. dun ask me why i juz gonna answer u long story
  • haha... what else?
do say hi when u drop by. gonna do a layout
make over soon too ^^ seriously i enjoy
designing a layout compared to blogging
but oh well ^^

*for His cause a Valor is borned*

No comments:

Post a Comment